Australia vs Pakistan 1st ODI Predictions : Match Preview
Preview : After thrashing Pakistan in Test series, Australia will be all set to continue their dominance in limited overs format as well. Their top players are in form and will be eager to go all guns blazing on their home turf. Pakistan would like to forget the past and will look at the little positives that have emerged in the past two months. Bowling is their concern and the outcome of ODI series will be decides by whether their bowlers become successful in containing Aussie batsman.Below are Australia vs Pakistan 1st ODI Predictions , Preview ,Pitch Report ,Toss predictions & starting 11.
Tournament Name : Australia vs Pakistan ODI
Match Name : Australia vs Pakistan 1st ODI Predictions report below
Date : 13 January 2017 , Friday
Time : 13:30 PM Local Time (03:30 GMT | 09:00 IST )
Venue / Cricket Ground : Gabba , Brisbane Cricket Ground
Brisbane Weather Report : Partly Cloudy ,partly Sunny on Saturday. Rain expected the next day at Gabba
Broadcast for Australia vs Pakistan 1st ODI Live Streaming : Hotstar
Australia vs Pakistan Head to Head
So far , Australia have dominated head to head contests between the two nations.
Till now, Australia Vs. Pakistan has happened in ODI’s 93 times till date. Australia have won 58 matches against Pakistan (65%record).
After 2010 , Pakistan have never beat Australia in ODI in Australia. In last series between Australia and Pakistan in Australia , Pakistan were whitewashed 0-5 by Australia. In last 5 Test ODIS , Australia wins – 005 and Pakistan wins 0
Pitch Report Brisbane Cricket Ground : Australia vs Pakistan 1st ODI , Gabba
This pitch is good for contest between Australian pacers vs Pakistan fast bowlers. Pitch is good for fast bowlers for movement and bounce. Australian fast bowlers have ruled on this pitch .
- Brisbane Cricket Ground highest score : 324/7 by Australia against West Indies.
- Best bowling performance : Chirs Woakes 6-45
- Average score 1st innings score – 222
- At Brisbane , Australia has won 9/10 (90%) last 10 matches .
- Toss Prediction stat – Teams winning toss have lost slightly more matches than the one losing the matches.
- Interesting stat about batting first : Teams fielding first (58%)have better record at winning the match than teams batting first (42%)
- [chart id=”1531″]
Who will win the toss Australia vs Pakistan 1st ODI Toss Predictions
At Brisbane cricket ground , team winning the toss has chose to bat first in last 9/10 (90%) ODI matches
Australia Toss report : W , L, W , L , W
Pakistan Toss report : W , W , L , W , W
Toss prediction : Team winning the toss will definitely bat first.
Australia vs Pakistan 1st ODI Predictions : Favorites Australia.
Australia will win this match .
Australia Starting 11 , Stats-
The top ranked ODI side in the world, Australia have everything right in all departments. Warner, Smith, Khawaja has got runs on board while Starc, and Hazlewood have proved their bowling expertise. The department of all-rounders looks decent as well and add to it the utter dominance they enjoyed in Test Series, So Australia will walk on the field in the first ODI with full confidence and as the favourites. Chris Lynn and Billy Stanlakee are back in the squad from fresh form in BBL 2016-17
- Strength : Warner is full flow and is ably supported by other batsman.
- Weakness : Wicket keeping woes continue.
- Match Win Report in Big Bash League : W, W , W, L , L
- starting 11 : Steven Smith, David Warner, Pat Cummins, James Faulkner, Josh Hazlewood , Usman Khawaja, Chris Lynn, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa
Pakistan Starting 11 , Stats-
Playing under Azar Ali’s captaincy, the young Pakistani side would display some positive approach. Lack of experience and Australian conditions are a sure threat but they do have some serious talent in the squad to overcome these worries. Azhar Ali will have to scratch his head to choose the best bowling combination on Brisbane surface and will also have to inspire the batting unit.
- Strength : Azar Ali’s purple patch should inspire other batsmen.
- Weakness : The pace bowling although looks talented, so far has brought downfall in the series.
- Match Win Report : W, W , W, W , L
- starting 11 : Azar Ali, Asad Shafiq, Babar Azam, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Nawaz, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Sharjeel Khan, Shoaib Malik.