DD vs SRH Predictions: Match Preview
Who will win DD vs SRH predictions IPL match
DD will be playing their 9th match of IPL 2017 winning just 2 out of their 8 matches so far. DD are at the bottom of the table and were shockingly dismissed for 67 runs in their last match against KXIP on Sunday 30th April. SRH have already played 10 games winning 6 of those after beating KKR by 48 runs after Warner smashed a 59 ball 126 to send KKR bowling to the cleaners. Below are DD vs SRH Predictions.
Name: Indian Premier League 2017.
Match Name: Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Predictions
Date: Saturday 2nd May 2017
Time Local Time 20: 00 IST
Stadium: Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium Delhi.
DD vs SRH Predictions Head to Head.
- In IPL 2016 SRH could not defeat DD although being IPL champions as DD won 2/2 matches.
- DD vs SRH highest score is 180 at Dubai in IPL 2014.
- DD vs SRH lowest score is 80 (11.3 overs) at Hyderabad in IPL 2013.
- In last match played at Feroz Shah Kotla Sunrisers beat Daredevils by 8 wickets in IPL 2014.
2nd May Pitch Report Feroz Shah Kotla Delhi: DD vs SRH Pitch Predictions.
Feroz Shah Kotla pitch is usually a low and slow pitch assisting spinners. The pitch is not conducive for stroke making so not many high scoring matches take place at Delhi.
Average score in 1st and 2nd innings in 7 matches played since IPL 2016 in Delhi is 165 and 152 respectively.
Highest score at Delhi in IPL 2016 is 186 runs by DD vs KKR while lowest score is 111 for KXIP vs DD.
Highest runs while chasing in Delhi in IPL 2016 is 166 by RPS vs DD.
DD vs SRH Predictions 2nd May Toss Predictions.
First of all teams winning the toss looked to field first in 5/7 matches played at Delhi since IPL 2016.
- Daredevils won the toss on 4/7 occasions winning2/4 matches after winning the toss.
- Overall Daredevils have won 4/7 (57%) matches played at Kotla in IPL 2016.
- Teams winning the toss have fielded on 5/7 occasions winning just 2/5 (40%) matches.
- In 4 D/N matches teams winning the toss have won on 2/4 occasions.
Who will win DD vs SRH Predictions
Sunrisers probably look the favourites playing at Kotla against Daredevils.
Delhi Daredevils Predicted starting XI, Stats.
Delhi Daredevils have been the perennial underachievers in IPL tournaments despite having some high quality players. DD won 2/8 (25%) matches in IPL 2017.
• Strength: First of all Sanju Samson has impressed scoring 289 runs in 8 matches so far. Chris Morris has claimed 12 wickets in 8 matches.
- Weakness Lack of support from Indian batsmen to Samson. Bowling lacks potency and wicket taking ability.
- Star impact– Amit Mishra picked up 13 wickets in 14 matches in IPL 2016.
Finally Players to watch out for: Sanju Samson and Corey Anderson.
Finally, Starting XI for DD (Delhi Daredevils)- Sanju Samson, Sam Billings, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Karun Nair, Corey Anderson, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Shadab Nadeem, Amit Mishra, Mohammad Shami.
SRH predicted starting XI and stats.
Sunrisers have won 6/10 matches played so far in IPL 2017.
Strengths – Openers Warner- Dhawan in good form. Bhuvaneshwar Kumar is in red hot bowling form.
Weakness- Batting seems top heavy, Lack of support from other bowlers to B Kumar.
Star impact players- David Warner and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar.
First of all David Warner is orange cap holder with 459 runs from 9 matches in IPL 2017.
Finally Bhuvaneshwar Kumar picked up 20 wickets from 9 matches being purple cap holder so far.
SRH Predicted starting XI– David Warner, Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson, Moises Henriques, Yuvraj Singh, Deepak Hooda, Naman Ojha, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, S Kaul, Ashish Nehra, Rashid Khan.