Hobart Pitch Report
Bellerive Oval is a cricket stadium in Tasmania, Australia & is also known Blundstone Arena. It is located in Derwent Street, Tasmania, and this stadium is home to the Tasmanian Tigers and Hobart Hurricanes. This stadium has the capacity around 20,000. Bellerive Oval is one of Australia’s multiple sporting venues. Hobart Pitch has played host to both Australian Rules football and cricket matches and tournaments.Below is the detailed Hobart Pitch report for T20,ODI,Test & Big Bash League.
Name : Bellerive Oval, Hobart
Address : 15 Derwent St, Bellerive TAS 7018, Australia
Telephone : +61 36282 0400
Bellerive Oval ground capacity : Approx 20,000
Bellerive Oval , Hobart cricket ground weather report : Rainy months are March , August & December. Summer months are December to February. Winter months are June to August.
Hobart Pitch Report : Hobart pitch provide bowlers with good movement but later on becomes a batting pitch.Equal pitch for batsmen and bowlers.
Tests Bellerive Oval Pitch Report
- The first test match here was played between Australia and Sri Lanka in 1989 from December 16-20.
- Bellerive Oval highest score: 583 for 4 declared by Australia against W. Indies.
- Hobart Pitch Average score 1st innings score : 361
- Average score 2nd innings score : 253
- Test Toss Prediction – Batting first is the best option after winning the toss. Team batting first have won about 60% of the matches.
- Last 5 Test scores at Hobart pitch report :
ODI Bellerive Oval Pitch Report
Pitch is good for bowlers for movement. Post lunch, the pitch becomes better for batting . Not much help for spinners.
- Bellerive Oval highest score : 363/9 by Sri Lanka against Scotland
- Highest Wicket Taking bowler : Wasim Akram. 11 wickets in 6 matches.
- Hobart Pitch Average score 1st innings score – 241
- Toss Prediction – Bat first after winning the toss.
- Australia have the best record among all the teams on this pitch.
- Last 5 ODI scores at Hobart pitch report :
Big Bash League Melbourne Cricket Ground Pitch Report –
- Home Ground for Melbourne Stars
- MCG pitch is a well balanced.Quick pitch for bowlers & good pitch for batsmen.
- Hobart Pitch Average first Innings score : 161
- Toss Prediction : Batting first makes sense on this pitch.
- Stat : Team winning the toss have won only 3/9 ( 30%) of the matches.
Big Bash League 2017 Schedule :
||Melbourne Stars vs Melbourne Renegades
||Melbourne Stars vs Adelaide Strikers
||Melbourne Stars vs Brisbane Heat
||Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Sixers
T20 Melbourne Cricket Ground Pitch Report
Bellerive Oval , Hobart T20 pitch is for batsmen
- Bellerive Oval highest score : 213/4 by Australia vs England
- Highest Run score : 75 by Cameroon White.
- Hobart Pitch Average score | 1st innings score : 196 runs
- Toss Prediction : Winning the toss & bat first is the best option.
- Stat : Team winning the toss & batting 1st have won only 2/2 ( 100%) of the matches.
- Australia have not lost a T20 match till now on Hobart wicket.
- Last 5 T20 scores at Hobart pitch report :
Bellerive Oval,Hobart Pitch Records & Hobart cricket ground stats
- On Hobart cricket ground , India chased down total of 321 in just 36 overs (Run Rate : 8.75) against Sri Lanka on February 2012. Virat Kohli scored 133 not out in the successful chase.
- On the Hobart pitch in 2015 , Australia did a successful last over chase against England. 305 runs. Steve Smith scored an unbeaten 102 runs. This match was also the ODI Captaincy debut of Steve Smith.
Also READ : ALL BIG BASH LEAGUE PITCH REPORT