Hyderabad Pitch Report
The Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium is in time the prime cricket ground in newly formed state of Telengana in city of Hyderabad. The total amount of matches played at Hyderabad are not as many as an overall International Stadium . However, post 2010 good amount of cricket matches for instance IPL are regularly hosted on this ground. You will find below detailed Hyderabad Pitch Report.
Name: Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium
Address: Uppal Stadium Road, Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007, India
Telephone : +91 97005 84158
Hyderabad ground capacity : 60,000
Hyderabad Weather Report:
Average temperature in Hyderabad is around 25 till 30 degrees. Dew factor is low in Hyderabad since Humidity is less.
Rainy season during June to September.
Furthermore, Summers are from March to June and winters from November to February.
Hyderabad Pitch Report Summary: For shorter formats of the game the pitch is decent batting pitch during first innings. In second innings or later days in Test match , pitch becomes slower providing advantage to spinners. This pitch is close to a rank turner.
IPL Hyderabad Pitch Report | Hyderabad Cricket Ground –
- Home Ground for Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Meanwhile, SRH Highest team score: 194 by SRH against RCB in IPL 2016
- In fact, Lowest team score: 94 RPS against SRH in IPL 2016
- Hyderabad Highest runs-chased: 150 by Delhi Daredevils against SRH in IPL 2016
- Certainly, At Hyderabad, Average first Innings score: 144
- Toss Prediction: In the first place in IPL 2016 team winning the toss won out of 5/6 times (75%) . Same team has won the match 4/5 times (80%)
ODI: Hyderabad Pitch Report
- Formerly, The first ODI match here was played between India vs South Africa.
- Hyderabad pitch for ODI is a flat wicket and therefore has advantage for batsmen.
- India have an unfavourable record at this wicket , winning only 2/5 ODI matches on this wicket. (40%) . This is one of the lowest record for India at home,by and large.
- Till date highest score: Australia had scored 351/4, it is the highest score at the stadium.
- Lowest score: England had scored 174, it is the lowest score at the stadium.
- Until now Highest runs-chased : 250 by south Africa against India.
- In Hyderabad, Average score 1st innings score : 286
- Toss Prediction: At Hyderabad, teams winning the toss have won 4/5 matches(80%). Also, teams winning the toss have chose to bat first 4/5 times (80% times)
Tests: Hyderabad Pitch Report
- Hyderabad was granted Test status not much time ago and only around 3 matches are played at this wicket till now.
- Highest score till date: 503 by India against Aus in 2013
- Average score 1st innings score until now: 342
- Also, Average score 2nd innings score : 378
- Test Toss Prediction: In all 3/3 matches (100%) team winning the toss chose to field first.
- Presently, Out of all wickets, on this pitch spinners have picked 70% wickets and pacers have picked 30% wickets.
- Test Matches – India has good record of wining 2/3 (67%) test matches played at this venue.India has till now never lost a Test match at Hyderabad.
- Quick Tip: R Ashwin has picked a fifer in 3/4 innings played at Hyderabad.
Interesting fun and facts:
- Yuvraj Singh’s 233 scored between three matches is straightaway the most of runs scored at the stadium.
- Sachin Tendulkar’s 175 is the highest individual score at the stadium.
- Sachin Tendulkar completed 17,000 ODI runs, made his 45th ODI century as well as received his 60th ODI Man of the match award.