KKR vs RPS Predictions
Kolkata Knight Riders will take on Rising Pune Supergiants on Wednesday 3rd May at their home ground in Eden Gardens Kolkata. Both teams KKR and RPS have played 10 matches each. KKR have won 7 /10 matches after being thrashed by SRH on Sunday 30th April. RPS on the other hand have won 6/10 matches and a couple of wins more could see them qualify for the playoffs. RPS beat GL in a thrilling match on Monday 1st May at Pune after Ben Stokes scored a fantastic century to help them cross the line.
Below are detailed predictions on Who will win KKR vs RPS Predictions.
Tournament Name: Indian Premier League IPL 2017.
Match Name: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rising Pune Supergiants (KKR vs RPS )
Date: Saturday 3rd May 2017
Time Local Time 20: 00 IST
Stadium: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
KKR vs RPS Predictions Head to Head.
• Firstly KKR have played against RPS 3 times since IPL 2016. KKR won on all the occasions
• In the last match played between KKR and RPS at Pune KKR beat RPS by 7 wickets in IPL 2017.
• Yousuf Pathan scored 73 runs in 2 matches for KKR vs RPS in IPL 2016
• Shakib Al Hasan claimed 2 wickets for KKR vs RPS in IPL 2016.
• Yousuf Pathan hit 3 sixes which was 1 more than the sixes hit by RPS in their entire innings.
3rd May Eden Gardens Pitch Report: KKR vs RPS Predictions.
• IPL 2017 Highest team score : 188 GL against KKR
• Lowest team score in last IPL meanwhile : 49 RCB against KKR
• Highest runs-chased at Kolkata , Eden Gardens : 200 by KXP against KKR in IPL 2010
• Also, Average first Innings score: 158
• Stat : Team fielding first has won the match 8/11 (72%) times since IPL 2016.
• Especially in the NIGHT matches, team batting second has won 21/26 times ( 80%) matches.
KKR vs RPS Predictions 3rd May Toss Predictions.
Teams winning the toss have chosen to field first on all 5 occasions in IPL 2017.
Teams have won 3/5 matches fielding first at Kolkata in IPL 2017.
Who will win KKR vs RPS Predictions
KKR seem to be the favourites against RPS
Kolkata Knight Riders Predicted starting XI, Stats.
KKR are in a decent position winning 7/10 matches. They are almost certain to qualify for playoffs.
• • Strength: Gambhir- Uthappa are in cracking form. Quality fast bowlers have picked up wickets at crucial stages.
• Weakness: Spinners have not created big impact despite playing at Kolkata.
• Star impact- Also Gautam Gambhir has scored 387 runs in 10 matches so far in IPL 2017.
.Finally, Starting XI for KKR- Sunil Narine, Gautam Gambhir, Robin Uthappa, Manish Pandey, SP Jackson, C De Grandhomme, Yousuf Pathan, Chris Woakes, Nathan Coulter- Nile, Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav.
Rising Pune Supergiants Predicted Starting XI and Stats
Rising Pune Supergiants had a mixed IPL 2017 winning 6/10 matches but they are having the momentum after couple of recent wins.
• RPS Strengths Firstly Steve Smith is in impressive form with the bat scoring 324 runs from 9 matches. Imran Tahir is the lone bright spot in Bowling with 16 wickets from 10 matches. Ben Stokes return to form is a positive.
• RPS Weakness –.Lack of support to Smith and Dhoni. Fast bowlers are having a disappointing IPL 2017.
• Star impact- MS Dhoni and Steve Smith hold the key for Pune Supergiants.
• Also Imran Tahir is the leading wicket taker for RPS with 16 wickets from 10 matches in IPL 2017.
Finally RPS Predicted starting XI: Ajinkya Rahane, Rahul Tripathi, Steve Smith, MS Dhoni, Ben Stokes, Dan Christian, Manoj Tiwary, Shardul Thakur, Jaidev Unadkat, Imran Tahir, Rajesh Chahar.