RCB vs DD Predictions IPL Match Preview.
Who will win RCB vs DD predictions.
Below is the preview of RCB vs DD predictions. RCB will be playing their second match of this season of IPL against DD at the Chinnaswamy stadium. RCB have lost their first game against SRH. Delhi will be playing their first match this season. Delhi will be looking forward to a better show this season. Finally l DD have reached the last four stage on only 3 occasions in 9 years. DD had quite a forgettable season last year finishing at 6th place.RCB vs DD match predictions below.
Name: Indian Premier League 2017.
Match Name: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Daredevils Predictions
Date: Friday 8th April 2017
Time Local Time 20: 00 IST
Stadium: Chinnaswamy Stadium Bengaluru.
RCB vs DD Predictions Head to Head.
• Firstly RCB have played against DD 6 times in last 3 IPL seasons where Bangalore have won on 4 occasions.
• Both these teams have played at Bengaluru on 3 occasions in last 3 seasons with each team winning 1 match and one match being abandoned.
• Overall Win-loss record since IPL 2014: Bangalore 4/6 (66%) Kolkata 1/6 (16%).
• Quinton De Kock scored 168 runs in 2 matches for DD against RCB in IPL 2016.
• Yuzvendra Chahal claimed 3 wickets in 2 matches for RCB vs DD in IPL 2016.
• Chinnaswamy pitch has been a batting friendly wicket with high scores witnessed over the years. Also the highest and the lowest scores at Bengaluru are 248 and 104 respectively in IPL 2016 which happened in the same match RCB vs GL.
•First of all Average first Innings score in 9 matches in IPL 2016 is 196 runs while in the second innings it is 166 runs.
• Finally highest runs chased 191 by RCB vs RPS and DD vs RCB in IPL 2016.
RCB vs DD Predictions 8th April Toss Predictions.
Firstly Teams winning the toss usually look to field first at Chinnaswamy stadium.
• In IPL 2016 RCB were quite unlucky winning the toss on 2/9 occasions.
• First of all RCB have won 5/9 (55%) matches played at Chinnaswamy.
• Teams winning the toss have fielded first on 8/9 (90%) occasions winning 5/8 (62%) matches doing so.
• Lastly In 7/9 day night encounters Teams winning the toss have won on 5/7 (71%) matches.
Who will win RCB vs DD Predictions.
RCB probably look to be the favourites against DD looking at the strength of the 2 teams.
RCB Predicted Starting XI and Stats.
Royal Challengers had quite a successful IPL 2016 winning (56%) matches finishing runners up in the finals.
• RCB Strength: First of all RCB have quite an explosive batting line up with likes of D e Villers, and Gayle. Quality spinners with Chahal and Samuel Badree.
• RCB Weakness – Lack of potency in bowling line up. Middle order batting is weak so heavily dependent on top order.
• Star players to watch out for- Yuzvendra Chahal and Adam Milne.
• Each time Yuzvendra Chahal took 3 or more wickets RCB won on 3/3 occasions in IPL 2016.
Finally Predicted starting XI for RCB: Travis Head, Chris Gayle, AB De Villiers, , Shane Watson, Mandeep Singh,Sachin Baby, Stuart Binny , Iqbal Abdulla, Yuzvendra Chahal, Sreenath Aravind. Aniket Choudhary.
DD Predicted starting XI, Stats.
Primarily Delhi Daredevils have been the perennial underachievers in IPL tournaments despite having some high quality players. DD won 7/14 (50% ) matches in IPL 2016.
• Strength:- First of all Power hitters like Carlos Brathwaite and Chris Morris lower down the order. Fantastic Indian batsmen like Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant make batting their strong link.
• Weakness: First of all lack of quality pacer with exception of Shami. Over dependence on spinners like Amit Mishra and Shadab Nadeem.
• Star impact- Amit Mishra picked up 13 wickets in 14 matches last season
• Firstly Players to watch out for: Angelo Mathews and Corey Anderson.
Finally, Starting XI for DD (Delhi Daredevils)- Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Karun Nair, Sanju Samson, Angelo Mathews, Corey Anderson, Carlos Brathwaite, Shadab Nadeem, Amit Mishra, Zaheer Khan, Mohammad Shami.