RPS vs DD Predictions: Match Preview.
Who will win RPS vs DD Predictions IPL match.
In IPL 2017, Pune Supergiants and Delhi Daredevils will play against each other at MCA cricket stadium in Pune on Tuesday 11th April. The performance of Pune team has been one of the most disappointing in the last season finishing 7th just above Punjab in the points table. Delhi also did not fare much better finishing just above Pune in 6th position. RPS have played 2 matches winning against MI while losing against KXIP. DD have played 1 match in IPL 2017 losing against RCB by 15 runs. DD have a strong bowling up whereas RPS have a strong batting lineup. Interesting to see RPS vss DD Predictions:
Tournament Name: Indian Premier League 2017.
Match Name: Rising Pune Supergiants Vs Delhi Daredevils Predictions
Date: Thursday 11th April 2017
Time Local Time 20 00 IST
Stadium: MCA Cricket Stadium. Gahunje Pune.
RPS vs DD Predictions Head to Head
• Firstly RPS have played against DD 2 times in IPL 2016.
• This is the first time these two teams will be playing at MCA stadium Gahunje.
• Overall Win-loss record: Pune 2/2 (100%) Delhi 0/2 (0%)
•Ajinkya Rahane scored 105 runs in 2 matches against DD in IPL 2016.
• Finally Ashok Dinda picked up 4 wickets against DD in 2 matches in IPL 2016.
11th April Pitch Report MCA Stadium RPS vs DD Predictions.
• First of all Average first Innings score in 5 matches since IPL 2016 is 177 runs
• Toss Prediction: Win the toss and field first. Team fielding first in Pune has won the match 4/5 times (80%) since IPL 2016.
• Furthermore the Pune pitch is traditionally a slow one helping spinners. The highest and lowest scores being 196 and 159 respectively in 4 matches of IPL 2016.
RPS vs DD Predictions 11th April Toss Predictions
Teams winning the toss should look to field first at MCA stadium Pune.
Since IPL 2016 Pune Supergiants won the toss on 2/5 occasions in Pune. Teams winning the toss at Pune have elected to field on all 5 occasions.
Who will win RPS vs DD Predictions
It looks a tough call but probably Pune Supergiants will win the match against Delhi Daredevils.
Rising Pune Supergiants Predicted Starting XI and Stats
Rising Pune Supergiants had a poor IPL 2016 winning just 5/14 matches
• Pune Strength: First of all Pune have a more balanced batting line up this year.
• Pune Weakness – Lack of quality in the fast bowling department and also no backup batsman whether Indian or overseas in squad.
• Star impact- Ben Stokes and Steve Smith hold the key for Pune Supergiants.
• Ajinkya Rahane is the leading run scorer for Pune with 480 runs in 14 matches in IPL 2016.
• Also Adam Zampa emerged as highest wicket taker with 12 wickets in IPL 2016.
RPS Predicted starting XI: Ajinkya Rahane, Mayank Agarwal, Steve Smith, Ben Stokes, MS Dhoni, Manoj Tiwary, Rajat Bhatia, D Christian, R Chahar, Ashok Dinda, Imran Tahir,
Delhi Daredevils Predicted starting XI, Stats.
Delhi Daredevils have been the perennial underachievers in IPL tournaments despite having some high quality players. DD won 7/14 (50%) matches in IPL 2016.
• Strength: First of all Power hitters like Carlos Brathwaite and Chris Morris lower down the order. Fantastic Indian batsmen like Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant make batting their strong link.
• Weakness: Injuries to De Kock and Duminy weakens the batting considerably. Lack of potency in fast bowling department places too much dependence on spinners like Mishra and Shahbaz Nadeem.
• Star impact– Amit Mishra picked up 13 wickets in 14 matches last season
•Finally Players to watch out for: Carlos Brathwaite and Chris Morris
Finally, Starting XI for DD (Delhi Daredevils)-A Tare, Sam Billings, Karun Nair, ,Rishabh Pant,Sanju Samson, Chris Morris, Carlos Brathwaite, Pat Cummins, Shadab Nadeem, Amit Mishra, Zaheer Khan,