Who will win Big Bash League 2016-17?
Melbourne Renegades went till the finals in last year’s Big Bash League but they couldn’t win. This time they might come up with some better performance than last year. Winners of last year’s Big Bash League were the Sydney Thunder. They Chased down the sniff target of 176 and won it by 3 wickets with 3 balls to spare.What do you think about this year ? Who will win Big Bash League 2016-17 ?
Our Prediction : This year Melbourne Renegades , Brisbane Heat & Adelaide Strikers look stronger to win BBL 2016 -7
Read More on Toss Prediction for Big Bash League
Tournament Name : Big Bash League 2016-17 | BBL 2016-17
Dates : 20th December 2016 to 28th January 2017
Big Bash Schedule Time : – 06.00 PM Local Time (08:00 AM GMT | 13:30 IST ) & 7.30 PM Local Time (9:30 AM GMT | 15:00 IST )
Crowd attendance : Around 20,000 to 40,000 at stadium . 1 million to 2 million viewership in Australia.
Big Bash Venues Add : Adelaide Oval , Brisbane Cricket Ground , Melbourne Cricket Ground , Sydney Cricket Ground , Perth cricket ground & Hobart
Big Bash Live streaming : On Hotstar (online streaming ) / Star Sports Network for Live coverage
Big bash league Preview, stats, records
KFC Big Bash League is underway from December 20 2016 to January 28 2017 we shall see the best tournaments and the only T20 tournament in Australia. Sydney Thunder were the winners and Melbourne Renegades were the runner ups in last year’s KFC Big Bash League.
KFC Big Bash League is underway from December 20 2016 to January 28 2017 we shall see the best tournaments and the only T20 tournament in Australia. Sydney Thunder were the winners and Melbourne Renegades were the runner ups in last year’s KFC Big Bash League. Below are team players for who will win big bash league
Also Read : Big Bash League Pitch Report
BBL Fantasy Top picks |Big Bash League Players
- Lasith Malinga from Melbourne Stars. He has recorded best economy rate of 5.40 and best bowling figures of 6/7 for his team.
- Kevin Pieterson from Melbourne Stars. He has played 8 matches and scored 293 runs
- Michael Klinger for Perth Scorchers. In 10 matches He has scored 326 runs.
- Jason Behrendorff from Perth Scorchers.
from 10 games he has picked up 15 wickets.
- Nic Maddinson from Sydney Sixers. He has scored 284 runs from 10 matches
- Brett Lee from Sydney Sixers.He has picked up 13 wickets from 10 matches
- Tim Ludeman from Adelaide Strikers. He has played 9 matches and scored 253 runs.
- Adam Zampa from Adelaide Strikers. He has picked up 9 wickets from 9 matches.
- Chris Lynn Brisbane Heat Brisbane Heat. Brisbane Heat 8 matches and scored 243 runs.
- Cameron Gannon from Brisbane Heat. from 3 matches he has picked up 4 wickets.
- Aiden Blizzard from Sydney Thunder. He has played 8 matches and scored 240 runs.
- Gurinder Sandhu from Sydney Thunder has played 6 matches and picked up 8 wickets
- Ben Dunk from Hobart Hurricanes. he scored 175 runs from 8 matches.
- Camermon Boyce from Hobart Hurricanes has 10 wickets to his name from 8 matches.
- Matthew Wade from Melbourne Renegades. From 8 matches he has scored 168 runs.
- Shakib ul Hasan from Melbourne Renegades. he has played played 4 games and taken 7 wickets.
Players to watchout for from every team
- ADELAIDE STRIKERS
Adil Rashid , Kelvin Smith
- BRISBANE HEAT
Samuel Badree , Brendon McCullum
- HOBART HURRICANES
Kumar Sangakkara , Shaun Tait
- MELBOURNE RENEGADES
Cameron White , Chris Gayle , Xavier Doherty
- MELBOURNE STARS
Adam Zampa , Ben Hilfenhaus
- PERTH SCORCHERS
David Willey , Shaun Marsh
- SYDNEY SIXERS
Johan Botha, Jackson Bird, Mickey Edwards,
- SYDNEY THUNDER
Shane Watson, Clint McKay Andre Russell
Highest Paid Player till now was Shane Watson in 2015
Also Read Players List for Big Bash League 2016-17
Below is the opinion on ‘Who will win Big Bash League 2016-17? ‘
Our Predicition Melbourne Renegades & Brisbane Heats are favourites this year