Bangladesh Vs New Zealand 1st T20 Predictions Preview
Bangladesh are set to tour New Zealand for One Day , Test and T20 series In January 2017. This will the first tour of Bangla tigers after a long time.The Minows will be charged up facing Kiwis Batsmen and bowlers. The Kiwis too will not take Bangladesh Lightly.After Defeating India, South africa and England at home Bangladesh will look to repeat their same performance in New Zealand.Below is the report for New Zealand vs Bangladesh Predictions report
Match Schedule : 1st T20 Bangladesh Vs New Zealand.
Date : Tuesday January 3, 2017
Venue : McLean Park, Napier
Time : 19:00 local (06:00 GMT | 11:30 IST)
New Zealand vs Bangladesh Predictions 1st T20 head to head
- Kiwis have hundred percent record against Bangladesh. Bangladesh never won against the Kiwis. They have played 4 and lost all of them.
- In New Zealand, Bangladesh has played one and lost that match. New Zealand have better record at home in 31 T20 matches Kiwis has won 17 and lost only 11.
- In New Zealand, Bangladesh have not played since 2010.
Leading Run Scorers for New Zealand in McLean Park Napier –
- Ross Talyor and Martin Guptill, they both have played 13 and 17 matches respectivley and scored 1130 and 495 runs.
- Ross Talyor has scored most hundreds at McLean Park Napier – he has 5 to his name.
Leading Wicket Takers for New Zealand in McLean Park Napier –
- Only 6 bowlers have managed to get a 5 wicket haul to their name at this venue.
- Jeetan Patel has 14 wickets in just 4 games.
- Tim Southee has played 12 matches and took 15 wickets.
Leading Run Scorers for Bangladesh in McLean Park, Napier –
- No Bangladeshi Batsmen have a century McLean Park, Napier.
- Only two Bangladeshi players have scored fifties in this venue. Those are also leading run scorers for them here. Tamim Iqbal and Aftab Ahmed.
- Tamim played 2 matches and scored 105 and Aftab has played only one game and have a half century to his name.
- Players like Mashrafe Mortoza, Adul Razak and Nasir Hossain have not batted in McLean Park till now.
Leading Wicket Takers for Bangladesh in McLean Park, Napier –
- No Bangladeshi bowler has taken a five wicket haul in McLean Park, Napier – .
- Only one bowler has taken a 4 wicket haul.
- Shafiul Islam has picket up 4 wickets in one match he has played.
- Mustizifur Rahaman has not played in McLean Park, Napier till now.
- He will be the bowler to watch out for.
Pitch Report for Bangladesh Vs New Zealand 1st T2o
- Like Australia, Wickets in New Zealand suits for Fast Bowling.
- Players like Mustifizur, Mortaza,Rubel Hosain will be the players to watch out for.
- New Zealand also have good Fast Bowlers Santer,and Southee. These two bowlers are good enough to destroy Bangladesh’s batting line up.
- In McLean Park, Napier no T20 match has been played so far. This would be the first T20 match to be played here.
- Bangladesh have not won in Napier. They have played two and lost both of them. They have 0% record at this venue.
- New Zealand have played 50 matches lost 15 and won 25. they had a tie in 2 games and draw in 7. (50%wins)
New Zealand vs Bangladesh Predictions Toss :
Who will win New Zealand vs Bangladesh Predictions :
- Bangladesh will be tested in those conditions.Their batting and Bowlers looks poor when it is compared with New Zealand. Bangla tiger dont have enough experience to beat the kiwis in thier own den.
- New Zealand will surely try their bench strength and rest their key players. They will try and experiment in this series, They mite not go with full strong team, one will see some new faces in New Zealand Squad.
- Then also The Kiwis have 90% chance of winning this match.