Who will win Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat Predictions
The 8th match of this season should be an exciting contest as Sydney Thunder who lost both their matches so far will be desperately looking for their first victory while Brisbane Heat would look to continue their winning run. The pressure of being previous season’s winners could affect Sydney Thunder but the experience of their senior players should come in handy. Brisbane Heat looked confident in their first match and same can be expected for this match as well.Below we provide Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat predictions , head to head , toss predictions .
Tournament Name : Big Bash League 2016-17 (BBL 2016-17 )
Scheduled Match Name : Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat Predictions report below
Date : 28 December 2016
Time : 19:10 PM Local Time (08:10 GMT | 13:40 IST )
Venue / Cricket Ground : Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney
Live Streaming / Live Broadcast : Sky Sports in Australia , Star Sports Network in India
Sydney Sixers vs Hobart Hurricanes Online Streaming : Hotstar
Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat Head to Head
- Till now , Sydney vs Brisbane has happened in Big Bash 5 times till date.
- Brisbane Heat have an excellent record against Sydney Thunder with win record of 4/5 (80%) matches & lost only 1/5 (20%) matches
- In last season ,Brisbane Heat had defeated Sydney Thunder at the Gabba , Sydney pitch.
Sydney Thunder Preview , Stats , Starting 11
- Sydney Thunder were the winner of Big Bash League 2015-16
- However, excluding last season ,Thunder have won only 4/37 (10%) matches. Poorest record in BBL
- Skipper BJ Roherer has scored 751 runs in 42 Big Bash league matches and is the most experienced batsman in the side.
- With an impressive average of 22.3, Clint Mckay is the 2nd ranked bowler in Big Bash League.
- Here is the Sydney Thunder Players list for Big Bash League 2016-17
- Sydney Thunder are surely missing the experience of Mike Hussey and Chris Gayle at the top of batting order.
Strength : Flexible squad with experienced all-rounders. Quality big names can up the ante at crucial moments.
Weakness : So far, bowlers haven’t found their rhythm. The batting is heavily dependent on Russel, Morgan and Roherer.
Match Win Report in Big Bash League : L, L, W, W, W, L, L, L, L,
Sydney Thunder starting 11 : Kurtis Patterson, RJ Gibson, Eoin Morgan, BJ Roherer, Andre Russel, Pat Cummins, Arjun Nair, Chris Green, Jake Doran, Clint Mckay, Fawad Ahmed .
Brisbane Heat Preview , Stats , Starting 11
- Chris Lynn has scored 1132 runs in Big Bash league so far and is the 4th highest run scorer of this tournament.He also was player of the series in last Big Bash League.
- Ben Cutting has 28 wickets in 33 games so far in this tournament.
- Here is the Brisbane Heat Players list for Big Bash League 2016-17
- Many good players are not available due to the Australia vs Pakistan Test series
Strength : Strong batting line up that runs deep and has potential to deliver on any kind of surface.
Weakness : Bowling still reliant on Cutting. Lack of quality quick bowlers can pose serious threats.
Match Win Report : W, W, W, L, W,L, L, L, L
Starting 11 : James Peirson, Brendon McCullum (captain), Chris Lynn, AI Ross, Ben Cutting, Joe Burns, Samuel Badree, Jason Floros, Mark Steketee, Mitchell, Swepson, Jack Wildermuth.
Who will win the toss Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat Toss Predictions
- Sydney Thunders have won 3 out of 4 matches at home
- Sydney Thunders have won 4/5 matches when they have lost the toss
- Toss Report of Sydney Thunders till now : 05/11 matches ( L , W, L, L , W, W, L, W, L, L, W )
- Check Toss Report of Brisbane till now : 04/09 matches won the toss (L , L, W , L, W , L , W, L, W )
- Toss prediction : Sydney Thunders will win the toss & chose to bat first
- Stat : Only once, team winning the toss has won the match as well . 1 out of 4 matches (25%)
Pitch Report Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat Predictions
- Sydney Spotless Showground is Home Ground for Sydney Thunder
- First innings , Ball comes onto bat . In second innings the pitch support medium pace -fast bowlers.
- Average first Innings score : 156
- Toss Prediction : Team winning toss have chose to bat first in 3/4 (75% ) matches.
Who will win Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat Predictions :
Tough call . Brisbane Heat would win due to the form and stats :