Adelaide Strikers will be hosting 18th match of Big Bash League 2016-17 . Adelaide Strikers had a bad start to the tournament having won only 1 match out the 4 matches played till now. Surprisingly, the performance of Chris Jordan & Ben dunk has been superlative,but they are unable to pull-out wins for Strikers.On the the other end , Hobart Hurricanes had a mixed start to the tournament with won 2 matches & lost 2 as well. Hobart would be looking to find the winning streak. You will find below Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes Predictions , Preview , Head to Head , Pitch Report , Toss predictions & Starting 11
Tournament Name : Big Bash League 2016-17 (BBL 2016-17 )
Scheduled Match Name : Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes Predictions report below
Date : 6 January 2017
Time : 19:00 PM Local Time (08:00 GMT | 13:30 IST )
Venue / Cricket Ground : Adelaide Oval , Adelaide.
Live Streaming / Live Broadcast : Sky Sports in Australia , Star Sports Network in India
Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes Live Streaming : Hotstar
Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes Head to Head
- Till now , Hobart vs Adelaide has happened in Big Bash 6 times till date.
- Hobart Hurricanes have a very poor record against Adelaide Strikers with win record of only 2/6 (33%) matches
- In last season ,Hobart Hurricanes lost against Adelaide Strikers despite winning the toss.
- In current season, Hobart Hurricanes won against Adelaide Strikers.
Adelaide Strikers Starting 11 Squad , Stats
- Strikers had a bad start to season but now they are back on track after a win against Sixers.
- Here is the Adelaide Strikers Players list for Big Bash League 2016-17
- The batting line up has several experienced big hitters including Brad Hodge, Kieron Pollard, Ben Dunk and Travis Head.
- Bowling is dependent on Michael Neser and Chris Jordan.
- Bowling was weak on paper ,but showed a good performance last weak.Kane Richardson is out due to injury.
- Ben Dunk is one of the highest run scoring batsmen this season & Chris Jordan is one of the top wicket taking bowler ,till now.
Strength : One of the most balanced side with good batsmen & fast bowlers
Weakness : Lacks finishers or fast scoring batsmen.
Match Win Report in Big Bash League : W, L , L , L, W, W , W, W, W, L , W , W
Adelaide Strikers starting 11 : Ben Dunk, Jake Weatherald, Travis Head, Brad Hodge (captain) , Kieron Pollard, Jake Lehman, Chris Jordan, Michael Neser, , Liam O’Connor, Billy Stanlake
Hobart Hurricanes Starting 11 Squad, Stats
- Never ever, Hobart Hurricanes have won the Big Bash League but were runners up once.
- Hobart Hurricanes made the most promising start in BBL 2016-17 by posting 200 score in BBL 2016-17
- Tim Paine is one of the highest run scoring batsmen of BBL 2016-17.
- Here is the Hobart Hurricanes Players list for Big Bash League 2016-17
- Hobart Hurricanes one of the most balanced team in terms of batting & bowling
- Strength : Balanced batting line-up & balanced bowling.
- Weakness: Lower middle order or finishers is a worry.
- Match Win Report in Big Bash League : L ,L , W , L, L, L , L, W, W, L
Hobart Hurricanes starting 11 : George Bailey , Kumar Sangakkara , Daniel Christian , Tim Paine , Stuart Broad , Shaun Tait , Clive Rose , D’Arcy Short , Dom Michael , Hamish Kingston , Cameron Boyce.
Who will win the toss Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes Toss Predictions
- Toss Report of Adelaide till now : 05/09 matches won the toss (L, L , W, W , W, L , L, W , W , W, W, L, L )
- Adelaide have won 2 tosses this season and chose to field first in both matches.
- Toss Report of Hobart till now : 05/11 matches won the toss (W, L, W, L , W, L , L, L , W, W, L )
- Hobart have won 2 out of 3 matches, when they have won the toss
- When Hobart have won the toss, they have chosen to bat 3/3 (100%) times
Adelaide Oval Pitch Report Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes Predictions
- Adelaide Oval is the home pitch for Adelaide Strikers.
- This year Team batting first on Adelaide pitch has won 2/2 matches.(100%)
- Adelaide pitch is one of the most balanced pitches in Australia . Good in first innings for batting & supports bowlers in second innings.
- Stat : Last year , Adelaide Strikers have won 4/5 (80%) matches on this pitch.
- Average first Innings score : 170
Who will win Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes Predictions :
Stats support Adelaide :